Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Logicated!

Never fight a man
That plays Pokemon often -
His balls hold magic.


Well, the PA primary is over and done with, and all of the papers are saying that even with a 10% lead over Barack, Hillary gained some momentum but still has a way to go to actually overcome her opponent, and last night's win might have been a little too late. Now we all turn to Indiana and North Carolina and pray this ordeal ends soon.

I do have to question one thing:
One of the articles I read echoed a statement I've heard before. A CNN analyst said, "Look for Clinton to head into upcoming contests with the message that Obama can't win in the big states like Pennsylvania and Ohio that Democrats will need to regain the White House."
Isn't this a false message? I recognize that Clinton keeps winning in the big states, but that doesn't mean Obama can't win them. He just couldn't win them against a Democratic opponent. Against a Republican opponent, he might have a much better chance. Maybe I'm missing something here, but it doesn't seem right to project the results of these primaries onto the national elections. It just seems like an illogical argument, which means it will probably work wonders for the Clinton camp. That makes me sad.

In other news, the new REM album isn't bad! I'm halfway through it, and my head keeps bobbing. Good work, fellas!

I should be off. It's oatmeal time, if you know what I mean... Before I depart, here's Today's Joke!
Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles' wedding officially confirmed
The marriage of superstars Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles has been officially confirmed, after a marriage licence was filed to authorities in New York.
It had been widely believed that the couple got married on April 4, although neither of them have confirmed whether the ceremony took place.
However, Donna Conkling, a clerk who works in the New York suburb Scarsdale, said that official wedding licences confirming the marriage had been received, reports BBC News.
To further solidify the confirmation, Jay-Z is planning to release a new single called "(Now I Have) 100 Problems" in the coming weeks.


Huzzah!


Tomorrow!



Psst! This Friday at 11 pm at the BNW, Ferrari McSpeedy competes against Ramblin'On at Punch Out! You probably don't want to miss it.

No comments: